Sunday 19 January 2014

Clowns and Aliens

This afternoon, I thought it would be a fun idea for me and Calvin to visit the fair as it is leaving tomorrow.

Calvin wanted to watch the clowns. He informed me that his uncle was once a very famous clown known as Bingo so he knew a good clown when he saw one.

We went over to a big tent where the main show was being held. The clowns weren't on for a while so Calvin said he'd look around.

Moments later, I heard a shout and a ginger flash in the corner of my eye. I spun around and watched Calvin leaping away from an angry clown, a shiny red ball clamped between his jaws. Upon closer inspection, I realised it was the clown's nose...

It took quite some time to excuse Calvin of his actions and, unsurprisingly, I was made to leave the fair. Calvin, and the red nose, was long gone. Returning home, I found him nestled on the bed, looking very pleased with himself. He boasted that he had saved the clown from this blood sucking alien that had attached itself to the clowns face.

The remnants of the 'alien' now lay scattered in red plastic chunks around the bedroom. Too tired to burden Calvin with the reality, I swept away the leftovers of the poor clowns nose and then settled myself into bed, stroking the misunderstood hero.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment